We talk about Delivery Hero exiting Australia, and look at the implications for Restaurants who are doing
We talked about the amazing technical expertise and innovation at Lume Restaurant. Rated by Gault and Millau as the number 1 Restaurant in Australia, and amazing experience with some great technology, including the Tock booking system which has allowed them to cut no shows to virtually zero.
This episode covers process for creating an annual marketing plan.
1. Review you monthly, weekly, daily and hourly revenue. What are the quiet times and when are the busy times. This helps you understand what work needs to be done to increase the profitability over the year.
2. What holidays are there in your country?
3. We go over the List of International Observances. Got a quite period with no public holidays? Look at this list and there are bound be to a few days around them that you can run a campaign around. We look at some of the days that you can run marketing campaigns around.
4. Look at your seasonal menu that you want to run.
5. Start looking at partnerships that you can run to avoid the troughs in revenue.
6. Look at targeting customers for each hour that your Restaurant is open. Look at variable pricing throughout the day and week to maximise yield.
Have a think about how you are growing your email marketing database and the events that you can use to market to that list.
We look at how your planning can help with your goal setting.